Desktop Digital Stereotaxic Instument exhibits all the features of the Standard Stereotaxic Instrument, and it has a sealed electronic sensor and compact LCD display, which real-time shows the coordination of all three axes with 10 micron resolution. And the zeroing function simplifies the targeting process. To be adequate for the electrophysiology experiment, this instrument utilizes battery instead of AC power, which dramatically reduces electronic noise, and keeps the workbench tidy. The standard Stereotaxic instrument can be upgraded to these Digital Stereotaxic with digital Modules
• Sealed electronic sensor and compact LCD display, which set up independently.
• Easy-to-read digital display offers 10 micron resolution in all three axes.
• Zeroing function for targeting specific coordinates simplifies the experiment.
• Battery instead of AC power: this instrument does not generate electronic noise, which makes it applicable for the electrophysiology experiment and keeps the workbench tidy.
• Adaptors available for use with rats, mice, guinea pigs and other species 80 mm of vertical, lateral and anterior-posterior travel
• 180° rotation and lock at any angles vertical
• 360° rotation and lock at any angles level
• Syringe pump, microcamera and drill can be attached to the Stereotaxic Instruments directly
• Dual-lead screws allow the more stable and accurate movement
• Maintains accuracy and flexibility under different temperatures
• With advanced surface processing technique, base and frame are easy to clean.
• Domains of application:
• Spinal cord